Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is part of my hobbies.. also part of the page of my diary..

Last night, my husband read my diary book.. when he saw this..i really hope that he gives me some motivation or idea ...

But what i've got is 'a big Laughter'.....
Is it wrong to planning something ???? hmh... Because of I'm not satisfied with him so i said to him ...
"So what? izit wrong to plan something? ok never mind.. soon, i will be rich..and in that moment, MY MONEY IS MY MONEY-YOUR MONEY IS OUR MONEY. so i will enjoy the MONEY alone and you will be the same as what you are today.."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

And then i reply his laugh with my very big laugh !
                                                                                God, i think i choose 'Money rain' now...

2 comments:

Gunaqz said...

lol, u r funny. beli lagi tiket byk2 bah. hehe

Dayzee said...

Hahaha.. taun ni sy suda dapat bahagian sy kalo loteri.. jadi sy tunggu taun depan atau mimpi baik baru sy beli lagi balik.. kekeke..